Industrial Roofing Company
We are looking for a teammate who:
- Can provide service and customer support for roofing projects
- Build positive relationships with customers by providing outstanding roofing service
- Are committed to safety
- Want to learn
- Are willing to do the right thing when nobody is looking
- Are ready to be a part of the best roofing and siding team in Maine
The Good Stuff
- Great pay $18-30 per hour
- Great Benefits including:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training & Professional Development
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance with company contribution towards employee and all family members
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Matching
We offer comprehensive roof management, industrial roofing & siding to commercial building owners and public institutions in the Northeast.
To deliver long-standing services with excellence, transparency, and trust as our guide. We work tirelessly to inspect, design, build, and service all of your building, roofing, and siding needs.
- Commitment to Employees: Our employees are the key to our success. We strive to provide the support and development they need to be safe, successful, and satisfied in their work.
- Safety: We work hard to ensure that safety is a continuing priority for employees.
- Customer Focus: We strive to build trust and long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- Conduct Business with Integrity: Through honesty and fairness, we build strong, trusting relationships with customers, vendors, and employees.
- Strong Work Ethic: Through hard work, effective leadership, planning, skill development, and innovation, we maintain a high level of productivity, bringing value to the company and our customers.
Industrial Roofing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.