Industrial Roofing Company
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Haverhill, MA
IRC is seeking innovative leaders focused on quality, safety, and exceeding customer expectations by offering rooftop solutions to our customers in Massachusetts.
Experienced Roofing Foreman who are motivated and hard-working, ready and able to manage crews of 6-10 and who can provide quality solutions to our customers should apply today!
This is a full-time, year-round position. Overtime may be required. Hours vary depending on location and scope of job.
Description of responsibilities:
- Perform installation, repair and maintenance of various roof systems
- Work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines
- Oversee a crew of 6-10
- Complete reporting documents
- Maintain truck and equipment
- 5+ years of commercial roofing experience in various systems
- Ability to supervise and motivate crew
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Industry based compensation dependent on candidate’s experience and skill set.
- Medical, dental, disability, 401k benefits available.
Industrial Roofing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.