Commercial Roofing Technician
Website Industrial Roofing Company
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Maine-based with occasional travel outside the state
IRC is looking to immediately fill the role of Roofing Technician to perform installation and service tasks for customers in Maine. We’re seeking hard-working individuals to join the IRC family and help exceed customer expectations through stellar work ethic, knowledge, and excellent communication.
- $18-$30/hr depending on experience
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Fresh air, honest work, and good company
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to Foreman
- Provide service and customer support for roofing projects
- Ensure timely, professional, and courteous responses to customers
- Perform all on-site installation, repair, and maintenance
- Build positive relationships with clients by providing excellent service
- Always comply with safety procedures
Requirements and Qualifications:
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Good listener—to both coworkers and clients
- Results-oriented with attention to organization, detail, and accuracy
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. and carefully move equipment on-site
- Comfortable with climbing ladders and working confidently at heights
- Proficient with power and hand tools.
- Able to occasionally travel overnight
Industrial Roofing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.