Foreman of Service
Industrial Roofing Companies
IRC is seeking innovative leaders focused on quality, safety, and exceeding customer expectations by offering rooftop solutions to our customers in Maine.
Experienced Roofing Foreman who are motived and hard-working, ready and able to manage crews of 6-10 and who can provide quality solutions to our customers should apply today!
Description of responsibilities:
- Perform installation, repair and maintenance of various roof systems
- Work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines
- Oversee a crew of 6-10
- Complete reporting documents
- Maintain truck and equipment
- 5+ years of commercial roofing experience in various systems
- Ability to supervise and motivate crew
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, year round position. Overtime may be required. Hours vary depending on location and scope of job.
- Industry based compensation dependent on candidate’s experience and skill set.
- Medical, dental, disability, 401k benefits available.
IRC provides equal employment opportunity for everyone regardless of age, gender, color, race, national origin or ancestry, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service record, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or any other protected group as provided by law.